The enemy doesn’t want you to pray in tongues. He doesn’t want you to build yourself up in your most holy faith (Jude 20). He doesn’t want you to unlock mysteries over your life. Don’t fall for one of these big fat lies!

Honestly, praying in tongues used to scare me! My grandfather thought it was demonic. There are least six lies the enemy spreads about praying in tongues. Let the truth in this video set you free!

Want to learn more about why to pray in tongues? Check out this life-changing resource: http://amzn.to/2Ci1JbB

Want mentoring in prayer and intercession from Jennifer? Check out www.schoolofthespirit.tv.

1. Peggy

Just fyi…when clicking on the link to go to the video, this warning appears:

Be careful! This site may be harmful.
    The site you are trying to visit (goo.gl) may include malware, phishing attempts, or disturbing content.

Go to site Back to safety (buttons)

• tecguru

Thanks for pointing this out, the link has been fixed now.

2. Sam IGBOKWUE

Hello Jennifer,

I am born again and I dont speak in tongues and I am worried.

Please advise

3. Diana

I have tried 4 times to click on that link about praying in tongues. It said that the site goo is phishing.
    I am really interested in this article. Please is there another way to read it?

• Tech Support

Please try again, this link has been fixed now.

4. Marius

Hallo. I don’t seem to find the video ?

• DIANA ROWTEN

SAME I CANT FIND IT EITHER

5. Estella Gonzalez

I have been feeling this lately couldn’t pray in toungues, as if something wants to stop my flow! Intense feeling on my head,pressure on top of my head. And I can’t pray in spirit, can you please pray for me and if God allows you to explain to me what this feeling is?

6. Jaap (Jaime) de Bruine

Hello Jennifer,

Greetings from Spain. I am enjoying your articles!

I was trying to open: https://goo.gl/saLC2R, but the Web says it is a dangerous and a not secure WEB site with intents to phising. So, please let me know how I can read or listen to the resource on praying in tongues.

Thank you so much! May the Lord continue to use and bless you!

Jaap de Bruine

• Tech Support

This link has been updated, please try again.

7. Charles Dipeolu

I used to pray in tongues before. I faced a lot of problems, and I, little by little stopped praying in tongues.
    My life is seriously in bad shape right now,.. just trying to be mild.
    I NEED HELP to recover. Please, anything you can do, PLEASE DO, before I give up the ghost.
    I live in Atlanta.
    Thank you.
    Charles.

8. christabell

I do want to pray in tongues and I ask the Holy Spirit to help me each and every day when I pray but nothing yet. I feel as if I’m not fully a child of God of I can’t pray in a heavenly language. Please
    advise.