6 Big Fat Lies the Devil Spreads About Praying in Tongues | Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

The enemy doesn’t want you to pray in tongues. He doesn’t want you to build yourself up in your most holy faith (Jude 20). He doesn’t want you to unlock mysteries over your life. Don’t fall for one of these big fat lies!

Honestly, praying in tongues used to scare me! My grandfather thought it was demonic. There are least six lies the enemy spreads about praying in tongues. Let the truth in this video set you free!

Want to learn more about why to pray in tongues? Check out this life-changing resource: http://amzn.to/2Ci1JbB

Want mentoring in prayer and intercession from Jennifer? Check out www.schoolofthespirit.tv.

1. Peggy

Just fyi…when clicking on the link to go to the video, this warning appears:

Be careful! This site may be harmful.
    The site you are trying to visit (goo.gl) may include malware, phishing attempts, or disturbing content.

Go to site Back to safety (buttons)

• tecguru

Thanks for pointing this out, the link has been fixed now.

2. Sam IGBOKWUE

Hello Jennifer,

I am born again and I dont speak in tongues and I am worried.

Please advise

3. Diana

I have tried 4 times to click on that link about praying in tongues. It said that the site goo is phishing.
    I am really interested in this article. Please is there another way to read it?

• Tech Support

Please try again, this link has been fixed now.

4. Marius

Hallo. I don’t seem to find the video ?

• DIANA ROWTEN

SAME I CANT FIND IT EITHER

5. Estella Gonzalez

I have been feeling this lately couldn’t pray in toungues, as if something wants to stop my flow! Intense feeling on my head,pressure on top of my head. And I can’t pray in spirit, can you please pray for me and if God allows you to explain to me what this feeling is?

• Mary Gay

Thanks for asking this question Estella regarding the “intense feeling on my head pressure on top of my head.” This happens to me periodically also while praying. It tries to confuse me at times as if its the presence of God.I would greatly appreciate insight on this also so I will know what demonic spirit is present. My thought went to the scripture about Daniels answer to his prayer being hindered by the prince of Persia Daniel 10;10:13-14

6. Jaap (Jaime) de Bruine

Hello Jennifer,

Greetings from Spain. I am enjoying your articles!

I was trying to open: https://goo.gl/saLC2R, but the Web says it is a dangerous and a not secure WEB site with intents to phising. So, please let me know how I can read or listen to the resource on praying in tongues.

Thank you so much! May the Lord continue to use and bless you!

Jaap de Bruine

• Tech Support

This link has been updated, please try again.

7. Charles Dipeolu

I used to pray in tongues before. I faced a lot of problems, and I, little by little stopped praying in tongues.
    My life is seriously in bad shape right now,.. just trying to be mild.
    I NEED HELP to recover. Please, anything you can do, PLEASE DO, before I give up the ghost.
    I live in Atlanta.
    Thank you.
    Charles.

8. christabell

I do want to pray in tongues and I ask the Holy Spirit to help me each and every day when I pray but nothing yet. I feel as if I’m not fully a child of God of I can’t pray in a heavenly language. Please
    advise.

• Alice

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ then you are saved.. whether or not you speak in tongues. Just remember speaking in tongues is false if there isn’t anyone who can interpret,,,Corinthians 14:18-19. There is no value to anyone speaking a tongue if it’s gibberish to all others. Tongues is the gift to speak in another’s language without having learned the language.

9. elder james

You all are save and sealed wither you speaking in tongues or not. john 3:16 says whosoever believe in Christ is save. Not whosever speaks with tongues. Tongues are a gift, a sign of God’s out pouring of a power, not salvation. pray for God’s anointing and power in your life with evidence, if it comes, it comes, if not just wait and continue to study and walk in his word, Doing it. Never think you are not saved because you don’t speak in tongues. tongues speaking believers still lie, cheat, teach wrong things sometime. they are prideful and unloving as well. walk in love for by this shall men know you are Christ deciples.

• elder james

(correction) Tongues are a gift, a sign of God’s out pouring of his power,
      act 1;7 “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with[a] water, but in a few days you will be baptized with[b] the Holy Spirit.”…………….. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

They were already saved now they would be anointed