Are You Called as a Prophet? Here Are 2 Ways to Know | Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

There is a lot of confusion regarding the call into prophetic ministry. Many Christians are looking for confirmation. I get email frequently from people asking, “How can I tell if I am called to be a prophet?” This is an important question. In order to walk worthy of your calling, you first need to be confident God has called you. Once you are sure, you can count the cost and decide whether or not to embrace the spiritual battle that lies ahead.

Although I generally discount “checklists” that tell you whether or not you are an apostle or prophet or operate in some other ministry gifting, there are practical ways for believers to confirm a prophetic calling in their own hearts, which we will discuss in this chapter. And it is safe to say that if you are called into prophetic ministry, mature leaders around you will recognize that call eventually.

There are exceptions to that last point. Some pastors are too insecure to recognize the gifts and callings of those in their midst. But if you are called into prophetic ministry, be assured that people will discern that call in due season. You do not have to make an announcement, try to show off your prophetic gifts or otherwise strive to let people know. God will make it apparent in His time. In fact, waiting for Him to reveal your gifting in public ministry is part of the making process, the course of Holy Spirit training, teaching and practical experience that you will learn about through the pages of this book.

So, are you called into prophetic ministry? Here are two important points to help you address this question.

First, perhaps you received a prophetic word announcing your calling. That could well have been an authentic word, but take the time to look for further confirmation. I have seen prophetic words send sincere believers on spiritual goose chases for gifts and callings that Jesus did not impart. It is sad to see people hold tightly to an erroneous word they believe is genuine and miss God's true call for their lives.

Second, perhaps you are consistently seeing revelatory gifts—such as words of wisdom, words of knowledge and discerning of spirits—manifesting in your ministry. That gives you a hint of your Kingdom vocation. It is actually a better indication that you are called to prophetic ministry than an announcement spoken, say, at the altar by a visiting prophet. In the King James Version of Ephesians 4:1, Paul urges us to “walk worthy of the vocation wherewith [we] are called.”

That word vocation gives us insight into how a calling of God manifests. Another word for vocation is occupation. Think about it this way: Doctors are educated and trained to practice medicine. That is what they do day in and day out. And they do not just practice medicine at work. They practice medicine at home when someone in the family gets sick. They practice medicine in a restaurant if someone passes out and they hear the cry “Is there a doctor in the house?” Even when doctors retire, they remember the Hippocratic Oath they swore to uphold. Whether they are in the church, the marketplace or the home front, doctors are doctors.

Likewise, if you are called as a prophet, it is an occupation. You cannot turn off the instinct to stand in the office of the prophet any more than a physician can turn off the instinct to help people heal. If you are called to prophetic ministry, you will walk in the revelatory gifts as a way of life, not just occasionally. You will feel the unction to walk in prophetic gifts consistently. If you have this ministry gift of being a prophet, what might it look like? We will study this in greater detail in later chapters, but, generally, the purpose of prophecy is to reveal the heart, mind and will of God.

Modern-day prophetic ministry is more than the usual public perception. It is more than prophesying over people in prayer lines. It is more than having dreams, visions and angelic visitations. Far more. Modern-day prophets are reformers, like John the Baptist. Prophetic ministry should bring positive change and hope. A reformation mindset is part of what it means to be prophetic. Prophets have reformation in their DNA.

Modern-day prophets are called to prepare a people for the Lord by pointing them to an intimate relationship with Jesus (see John 3:29), equipping them to discern His voice (see Ephesians 4:11–12), speaking words of warning or correction that God gives them (see Matthew 3:2–3) and standing in the gap between man and God (see Ezekiel 22:30). Usually this latter function takes place through intercession. Not all intercessors are prophets, but all prophets are intercessors. It is part of the prophetic priestly duty to make intercession. The first time you see the word prophet in the Bible, it is in connection with intercession (see Genesis 20:7). You cannot separate the prophet from prayer because prayer is the prophet's connection with God and His will.

Modern-day prophetic ministry involves turning the hearts of the fathers toward the sons and the hearts of the sons toward the fathers (see Malachi 4:5–6). The Amplified translation calls this turning a “reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly.” Prophetic ministry, thus, turns the hearts of believers toward the matters of the Father's heart. Often, that means a cry for repentance as modern-day prophetic ministry works to separate the holy from the profane (see Ezekiel 42:20).

If you are called as a prophet, you will feel moved to root out and to pull down and to destroy and to throw down and to build and to plant (see Jeremiah 1:10). Intense spiritual warfare will be a frequent reality in your life. You will have a sense—a “knowing”—that you are being called to walk a narrower path than some around you. You will feel a sense of duty to honor God's will and be crushed with godly sorrow when you misstep.

This excerpt is from The Making of a Prophet. You can download a sample chapter of Jennifer's new book, The Making of a Prophet, by clicking here.

1. Hendrex

Thank for this information it was A on time teaching for God Bless🙏🏾

2. Kimberly Diane Sharp

Hi, my name is Kimberly Sharp. I’m 35 years old and I always have these moments where I zone out and see a vision. Then it always happen the same easy I saw it. Or, may be I have a dream and shortly my dream comes true. Some of these dreams and vision are not good either. It’s like I’m supposed to warn people before something happens. I believe in the Lord. I accept whatever task He has set for me. I just need help seeking to see exactly what I’m supposed to do and how do I do that.

• Liberty

When I have a thought, vision, or dream that in the natural would create fear I am learning recognize it as an insight of the enemies’ schemes and how to use discernment and faith to speak life that situation. Consider Ezekiel’s challenge looking at the valley of dry bones. I have to begin to only verbalize fruit producing Truth. When family, friends or strangers catch me speaking into thankfulness for purity, health, protection and provision because of the promises of God over their lives, they have no idea what destruction I may have witnessed! As I refuse to release or partner with any ungodly fear. It’s a win:win. Ready to buy the t-shirt?…”The KINGDOM is REAL” 🙂

• Akande Salewa Ayokunle

My name is Ayokunle Akande, I am 33yrs old and pls Can we be friend so that we can build our self together with prayer, here is my phone number if you are on whatsapp, here is my Whatsapp number +2348097007219 or my email is akandesalewa@gmail.com.

Thanks

• Ryan

See this is quite strange for all my prophecy are full of light and beauty info not have had visions I haven’t for a very long time.. So it’s sorta strange to hear another person say these things

• Prophet Machila

Firstly you must pray to God to review your path to you and you must ask God to locate you to his Prophet the rightfull annointed Man of God and he / she must pray for you to annoint you . But be carefull there are satanic prophets that will hide your gift if you fall into the wrong Hands

• caroline

thats very true prophet….but if you pray to God to show you His servant for spiritual guidance He will answer coz He cant mislead anyone who comes to Him for direction or help

• Seth kelvin kwakye

Hi my good Sister Kimberly . in the book of act the prophet Joel is quoted saying that in the last days I will pour my spirit on all flesh . Because of this ,somsand daughters will prophecy with others experiencing dreams and visions You need to understand that , God is still yesterday ,today and forever . He uses dreams and visions to talk to us . This are signs of His spirit been poured out . That does not mean that all dreams and visions are from God .But if you’re with the Holy spirit you simply knows where you operate from .

• warren jones

Hi some times god gives you visions and dreams as he does with me I always thought that I had to share them but lord told me that I didn’t have to tell anyone. I just want to share intimate things with you just between me and you says the lord and the way know you know if he wants you share something with somebody as it will bother you until you do. It takes practice and spending time with Jesus to understand him properly, as its personal your relationship with god is different to mine it’s called intamcy that’s the amazing thing about the Christian faith you have a personal intimate relationship with the Lord god which is awesome and sometimes god will share is heart with you and when he does sometimes it’s hurts just as god heart does too. God bless you I hope this encourages you as that was my intention.Many other gifts are coming to you says the Lord but now I’m just training and teaching you the Lord says relax my child and enjoy and soak up my presence says almighty god

• Akande Salewa Ayokunle

Thanks you sister,My name is Ayokunle Akande, I am 33yrs old and pls Can we be friend so that we can build our self together with prayer, here is my phone number if you are on whatsapp, here is my Whatsapp number +2348097007219 or my email is akandesalewa@gmail.com

• Jamesnkuahjunior

Thanks for your directions

3. Marme Esy

powerful…i think i need more insite on this.

4. Leslie

This is a good writing.But I have a problem,in my case I always hear the voice of the Lord through my spirit urging me to speak unto people and comfort them.Several times I have prayed for the sick and they recover instantly according to the leading of the spirit.But my problem is this because I do not hear the Lord’s voice loud and audibly leaves me in doubt if truly what I heard through my spirit is the voice of the Lord and this makes me loose confidence and boldness to actually deliver the message since it wasn’t heard audibly.I know I have deviated from the topic but I don’t really know what else to do.Please help me how can I get to hear the voice of the Lord loudly and so be sure that the message is from my daddy up high.

• Liberty

@Leslie, do not ever rely on a ‘loud’ or audible voice. That’s why it’s faith. Go by your experience in whichever way the Lords leads you. Even in a gentle nudge to bring freedom. Do not allow doubt (a.k.a. disobedience) render you ineffective. God is Love, if we walk in fear, then we must ask, “Who am I serving?” The righteous are bold as lions. He paid with His blood, keep serving him right! Hold on to the times you have stepped out. Rest in His LOVE and always remember it’s not about us or our power to ‘hear’him anyway. Just stay on board with what he’s doing! He’s a big God and he can handle us. And just to be honest, I do believe the only time he ‘yelled’ at me was to awake me to avoid a terrible car accident. Be encouraged and continually grateful, you will be completely safe with Him!

• Nita Rindengan

Fasting AND praying because it will: 1st. To purge you of sin & uncleanlisness (not regarding salvation, but regarding sins that you may or may not be aware you are currently “living in” so that…. 2nd. You may develop a burning desire for holiness, that will open up the CLEAR communication line between you & God. 3rd. Train your mind AND body to submit to God & acknowledge Him in ALL of your ways, so that only He will direct your paths.

• GodsChosen1

Leslie, you can be confident that the passion set inside of you to do God’s Will, to heal is your gift. Proverbs 3:56-“Acknowledge the Lord in all thy ways, and He shall guide the path of YOUR FEET!” God speaks to each of us differently. There does not have to be a “voice” to listen to. Let The Spirit guide you. Ask God to continue to guide you, and HE WILL! 🙂

5. Jessica

Hi. Great article! My issue is that I have had almost like psychic moments. For example, when my husband lied to me I seen in my minds eye words scrolling in bright letters telling me the truth or I will actually see pictures. This happens only once in a while but it’s very strange. I have also sensed and known certain things that I couldn’t have possibly known on my own. I feel called by the Lord but I’m unsure and live outside of town and prefer to just stay with my immediate family. My dad told me recently that I was called as a prophetess and when I was 12 many years ago a pastor and his wife told me I was called but they didn’t say to what? I thought they were weirdos as my dad had forced me to be there. But now as an a adult I do believe in God and do want to please Him but I’m scared to step out. What if I am not called and it was just words of people not God?

• Christina Benson

I see the same…God sends the Holy spirit to Highlight words or truth. From lies. I’ve always had this….it has saved my life on so many occasions. ..I lost count.
      My great grandmother had it too…she had 2 angels prevent her from being raped by two men…..the men ran away…told the police tall man just appared before them…standing behind my great granmother when they werw trying to rape her near a field by her house……..they bad men said the these men with her were almost 10ft tall…and terrifying.

I’ve always seen things…known things…and words have always been my weapon…..and God has increased my gifts the closer I’ve gotten to him

…and the only way to understand it better and learn more is Literally….. ..praying to God day and night…pour you self into his words in the bible….AND STOP SINNING..no matter what it is.
      I found that when I stopped drinking. ..my visions got stronger.
      When I began to watch my mouth and try not to gossip or cus..or talk to people…..how I spoke to others….my gufts in God got stronger.
      And when I prayed and asked God for wisdom…even over sight….HE GAVE ME MORE SIGHT.

BE HUMBLE #1.

#2 HAVE FAITH AS SMALL AS A MUSTARD SEED.

#3..PUT AWAY OLD HABITS…GET RID OF TOXIC AND POISON PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE…THE PARTIERS…GOSSIPS…GOD HATERS…ECT…..JUST STEP BACK FROM THEM A WHILE.

#4 SING TO JESUS…OUT LOUD….IT SOUNDS SILLY..BUT HE LOVES TO HEAR YOU SING AND PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.

#5 BEND! GET ON YOUR KNEES..AT LEAST 1 TIME A DAY….AND PRAY PRIVATELY TO HIM…ASK HIM FOR HELP….BUT THANK HIM !!!!

#6 AND IT SHOULD BE NUMBER 1. THANK HIM. …ESPECIALLY WHEN THINGS SUCK OR GO BAD. ……HE INCREASES YOUR STRENGTH WHEN YOU DONT THIS.

HERE IS MY EMAIL….christina9benson@gmail.com
      That is also my name.
      If you even wanna chat….email me anytime.
      I’m a writer so my time is short…but I will get back to you.
      God bless you…and may he open your eyes to see his full truth…while sheltering you safely under the feathers of his wings.

6. Mark Carvalho

HI JENN, MY NAME IS MARK CARVALHO. I WAS GIVEN THE GIFT AS A SEER, DISCERNMENT OF SPIRITS 3-4 YEARS AGO AFTER RITE AFTER ACCEPTING JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, PRAISE JESUS. UNO, RECEIVING HELP ISNT EASY. US SEERS ARE CONST. IN WAR OBV. DUE TO THE THREAT THAT WE ARE TO SATAN, THE DARK KINGDOM. IVE READ SOOOOO MANY BOOKS, BEEN TO APOSTLE JOHN ZAVLARIS AND WATCHED LIVE EXORCISMS, I ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO SEE THE SPIRITS(DEMONS) BEFORE AND AFTER CAST OUT. I SEE SERPENTS ON PEOPLE, BUILDINGS, SPIRITS WALKING ON BUILDING AND JUST EVERYWHERE. LITERALLY HAVE SEEN DARTS BEING SHOT OVER ME THAT CHANGED INTO SPIRITS, SMALL BIRD TYPE, ETC… I HAVE SEEN TO MUCH TO LIST, ANGELS, DEMONS, SERAPHIM, AT WALMART, NAME IT. IM READING A BOOK BY DR. CINDY TRIMM NOW CALLED, THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. IM THINKING ABOUT GOING INTO MINISTRY. ITS ALL I THINK ABOUT, AND CUZ OF THAT IM ALWAYS RESEARCHING, IN THE BIBLE, BUYING NEW BOOKS AT MORNING STAR, LOL. IVE WATCHED SOME OF YOUR INFO. VIDEOS, AND THANKS BY THE WAY. IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO MY WIFE DOESNT TAKE WHAT IM SEEING SERIOUSLY, OR EVEN GET ON BOARD THE WAY SHE SHOULD SADLY. IM A VETERAN, CLASS A TRUCKER, 49 YEARS OLD, I WANT TO SERVE JESUS AND BE A CHAMPION FOR HIM BUT ITS NOT EASY. MOST ARE IGNORANT, ESP. OF SATANS DEVICES. IF EVERYONE COULD SEE WHAT I DO FOR 1 DAY, 24 HOUR DAY, THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE DIFF. PEOPLE WOULD FEAR THE LORD, WAKE UP QUICK. MAKE KNOW MISTAKE, I KNOW MANY GREAT MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD INCLUDING SMITH WIGGLESWORTH, WENDY ALEC AND YOU, AND JOHNATHAN WELTON, KEN E. HAGEN, JAMES GOLL, DOUG OVERMYER, KATIE SOUZA, MARY BAXTER, JOHN ECKHARDT, ORAL ROBERTS, TO MUCH TO LIST. MY CELL NUMBER IS 401-390-6136. UNO, IM NOT SOME NUT, I PROMISE IN JESUS NAME. I LOVE JESUS WHOLEHEARTEDLY TRULY. I DO SEE MUCH MORE BAD THAN GOOD IN THE SPIRIT REALM UNF. KNOW WONDER, SATAN KNOWS TIME IS SHORT. SOM. IT BLOWS MY MIND IVE ACTUALLY WOKEN UP AND SEEN SATANS COHORTS CLOUDING THE ATMOSPHERE SO I CANT SEE WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO TO ME. WITCHES, WITCH DOCTORS OVER MY SHOULDERS, LITERALLY. THEY LITE UP ALSO SOMETIMES, I SEE THEM IN THE SKY ALSO EVERYWHERE I GO. SOME ARE HUGE. WALKING AROUND AT NITE EVERYWHERE, IN MY APT. THEY ALSO SOM. GET IN MY FACE WHEN I PRAY. I HAVE TO PRAY WITH MY EYES OPEN OFTEN. I KNOW THAT THE LORD PROTECTS ME AND MY FAMILY, BUT SATAN DOES MAKE IT TOUGH. I BELIEVE IM GOING THRU A SIFTING PHASE. PLEASE IF U EVER HAVE TIME CALL OR EMAIL K. THANK U AND MAYBE SOMEDAY WE WILL RACE ON CLOUDS, LOL. BLESS BROTHER MARK.

• nicky

Hello mark,

I have read your post it was very interesting to read. Your post got attention. I have had my gifts every sense I was born. They got stronger at the age of 9 and know I’m 32 their even stronger to where I can feel the energy from the earth go through my body. What you have experienced happened to me at a young age and still happened. There is different ways to over come that. I can tell you my whole life story it’s a blessing to still be on Earth. Here is my email address nickyamey28@gmail.com

• Kendra Davidson

Hi , my name is kendra, i have also been highly anointed by the Holy Spirit since i was very young. It started off with dreams that my family thought was just nightmares, but as i got older i started realizing myself that I was different. Now i have visions , dreams, i can feel and see things about people around me or dream about things and it come to pass, well a lot of people around me know that i am chosen! Now!! But i also can sometimes see the spirits in plain eyesight. My multiple blessings used to scare me but now i am openly and willingly ready to walk in my full annointing.

• Josr

amazing to find more like me Im not crazy lol

• Christina Benson

LOL…I SAID THE SAME THING..have had my things since I was 2….and I believed for a while I was the only one….but we are WATCHERS for the lord….the ones with the gifts of sight and truth.
            Here is to being weird with God together….LOL 🙂

• Jose

I can see all you have as well i feel a strong power inside and have been saved by miracles impossible things. I can communicate with animals as well.I read books as well in the past I have tried and call spirits out of curiosity and has worked with out candles spells etc.I did it at will.I dont do anymore but cant shake feeling anf my visions and seeing demons and angels in people.Just thought Id sa6 something very similar

• Christina Benson

I believe you…I spoke in tongues when I was 2 yrs to 2 african women…in their native tongue…and I’m american…others including my mom witnessed it.
      I then began to dream…about Jesus..sitting on a cloud giving some of us children candy like jelly bean things…then said…I’m going to fight the good fight. .stay here I will return.

Then dreams of the future began…The false prophet dreams…seeing demons and angels walk right into church and a demon attack my pastor.

I have dreamt of God’s mountain.
      I have also met Lucifer in a hotel where he tempted me…in a dream…I denied him..and watched as he transformed in front of me….and that dream reaccured..over and over all night.

My life after 42 yrs gas been turned upside down…I’m gravely ill..had to quit my job….but then God gave me a job.. I’ve written 3 books in 2 yrs.. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M DOING…but God does….
      Now the dreams are and visions are getting more intense…I see all the time. …and he shows me what’s coming…before it happenes…..I’ve seen the wars….the invasions…the False Prophet in Power leading Millions !! In his black plain clothes…standing in a white house.
      Ive seen the “false” men…with eyes like those of a snake or reptile…who will come FALSE FALLEN ANGELS..with mind reading capabilities who will hunt christians…. The lords people.
      I’ve seen the SMART CITYS…and the technology that will BLOW EVERYONE’S MIND!!!
      I’ve seen so so so much….That God has called me write and draw and beforw I got sick 3 yrs ago…. I NEVER WROTE OR DREW ….GOD IS REAL…AND WORKING POWERFULLY! !!

Here us my email….If you truly are a soul of the lord. …we should keep in contact…..GOD IS BUILDING HIS ARMY… AND HIS WARRIORS ARE ROUSTING AND WE NEED EACH OTHER FOR SUPPORT AND CLEAR VISIONS….
      PRAISE JESUS!!!
      God bless Christina Benson
      christina9benson@gmail.com

7. Prince

Hello my issue is I always give deep Prophetic messages to people in a dream but in reality when I’m doing ministration I feel those words within my spirit. I’m asking per what I said that, is there a Prophet whose does not see but get prophetic messages within his spirit

• Ryan

I do good sir. I do not “see” I feel these messages just as Jesus needs our undying conviction he feels this it is not seen but known through action. Now I have actually seen things before they happen usually in dreams or in short hits 2nd before they happen. but as far as Jesus speaking into me I feel this in my soul it can be a bit nauseating and even slightly misleading. WHen I first fully received his word there was actually a short time I thought I was he which of course isn’t the the reality is he has announced me as his speaker to his faithful it’s an extremely powerfu l, nauseating blessing

8. Noella

I get messages each time i meditate on the word of God…each time I have not too good dreams abt any of my close ones..it turns out reality…what do I need to do.

• Christina Benson

Trust in God…Keep praying …some of us see the darker visions….I KNOW I DO…HAVE SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL.
      They will help you…and to get more focus…..BELIEVE IN JESUS.
      There are a lot of false people out there…flolowing false Gods….which many call ” Jesus or god” but they ARE NOT our god.
      Our god the one true God….is the king of Isreal and the world….the God of Jesus and the maker of heaven and earth.
      Get on your knees…and Thanknyou continually…especially for things that have gone wrong. …because thru the bad and mistakes. …HE SHOWS US OUR TRUE PATH….AND OUR WEAKNESS AND STRENGTH.

Pray for wisdom…and humility. ….and ask God to make your path and your gifts clear to you. …then wait on his timing. …and never stop praying or giving thanks or trying to help people.

Just get real close and build a impenetrable relationship with him….AND WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO USE YOUR GIFTS….
      God bless you….:-)
      Christina Benson christina9benson@gmail.com

9. James the Apostle

I prophesy great and powerful changes are taking place in your life in Jesus name, Fire 🔥

10. chijindu

THank u for ur information bt sometimes if am alone i ll hear a voice telling me to say anything at that moment and it ll happen that mins i ve tried it many times and it happen i dont understand pls i need an advice pls 08130171463 thats my number someone should tell me wat to do pls am confuse

11. Siyathokoza Mkhize

Hello I am not I am Siyathokoza Mkhize not married but I always receive messages about marriage I teach and coach people in their marriages and their marriages are good and there are people who fight with me because of the marriage knowledge I have inside of me everytime.

12. Carla

I have always had dreams to warn people,I have dreams about preaching, all the time, I pray for people and I see through them some time other word God show me things about them I can tell when people are luring are telling truth is God calling me into prophetic

13. Carla

How can I tell if God is calling me into prophetic I am faithful, commited, and love the Lord I don’t want to just assume I want to know the truth

14. Yvette

I have good abilities like that of prophetic or psychic but i have been trying to know the truth about me.I am spiritual awakened so to speak.I there way I can be assured I have a call from God or its psychic skills.Need help.Thanks in advance.

15. Patty Flowers

I appreciate your wisdom in this article. It really helped clarify some things I was struggling with about the calling. Honestly, when God spoke to me and said I am raising you up to be a prophetess, I replied and said I want to be a healing minister. Well it’s His Will not mine…but the gift has been with me since 1984…the calling didn’t come until 1992. In 1984 God spoke to me to go speak to an individual…I was always obedient when He sent me to speak to someone but I usually had the message before I went. This time He didn’t give it to me and said the Holy Spirit will speak when you get there. So I went…and the word spoken was a stern warning to the point of disobedience to the warning would result in death. (this person died a year later):( anyway, that was the first time I had been used like that and when I got home I told God not to use me like that again. Well He didn’t…for several years. Then one day at a church service I attended to hear a guest speaker was when she pointed at me and said you are a seer..(I said no, I am not…i thought a seer was a fortune teller) she then reminded me when I told God not to use me like that and I said yes that did happen and she taught me that I couldn’t tell Him what to say and etc…shortly after was when He said I was a prophetess. I have grown a great deal and have had a mentor here and there but not consistently. Can you mentor me?

16. K

For years I have been receiving thoughts into my head with specific instructions on what’s to say to complete strangers. I have often fulfilled that urge and people have been amazed at the knowledge I have. This has also been done to me – complete strangers have said things that I needed to hear that very moment. I believe that God is using me to deliver messages to complete strangers, because of the constant urges I have. I am a very friendly person who can talk to anyone and I feel that might be his reason to use me. I don’t think I am necessarily a prophet, but anyone have any ideas what it could be called?

17. Chelsea

I am confused I used to go to go to Catholic Church when I was little I grew up there but then I stopped because I got bored for some reason then I started seeing a black shadow that use to say things to me and make me do bad things then I went into a coma and I saw and angel which was my grandmother and now I’m building a connection with god again a really strong one and i love him and his son Jesus Christ and I truly believe in them and now i think I’m being called to be a prophet I don’t understand can somebody please help me??

18. Lee chapman

You know you are a prophet when God calls on you . he talks to you his voice . you want to lesion its so pleasing and for me gentle. When he chosen me for a task . I told him it was impossible he said yes it is but they must be given that choice. Then he gave me a name . I am not to lead at lest for now but to witness. When I say witness to see to be a witness as I witness a crime the evil of man . to Warren the people. At one time I was all over the web and was on world news web site for over 4 years . but people used my name for their benefit so I let it die out . still doing it waiting for a certain day that day was 2 days ago . I have predicted more than thats on youtube. If you want google Lee Chapman Fairbanks but watch all three.

19. lusungu

I would like if any prophet can help me to become a prophet I have been called as a prophet please help me

20. Connor Drew

Dear Dr. Wakina, you are the heart and soul of our reunion after divorce, you made our marriage brighter and sweeter like others you have helped via dr. wakinalovetemple @ gmail. com after a triumphant love spell. What an incredible supernatural father you are for seeing and healing my wounded heart as promised.
    Thanks for bringing back my husband after 14months, words can’t express how gratitude we feel about the tremendous opportunity given to us.

21. Eileen Candiza

Hi Sir/Ma’am,
    I just need help of what is happening to me.i speak in tongue then interpret.Once i spoke i tremble so much .What is really happening to me.This usually done after worship in our church during Sundays and lately even in our home after i prayed and ask the Holy spirit asking for HIS wisdom.
    What gift do i have? a prophet? or ?.Oftentimes the messaged of GOD thru our Pastor and the messaged of the Holy Spirit thru me connects.

22. Shaun Woods

I’am Not 100% sure and God will reveal it in the end, however i do and have experence the 2 quistins above. I’ve heard the Holy Spirit say to me Your time has not come!It’s not my timing but rather his. It is God and God alone who calls his Children to these gifts, remember you always have the best Teacher there with if indeed you are saved, the Spirit of Truth. And he will Manifast it in you when it has come. Thank you for the great writings!

23. Jacob

Most definitely correct about some pastor’s being insecure. In fact, I’d go so far as to say most leadership. It’s a lonely life. The insecurity often seems to transpire to what is described at the top of James Chapter 4. Everything always has to be secret so no one feels less than. What’s worse is when they take your words and claim them for theirself, while brushing you off or even down talking you in sermons. I always think though that it’s good for some, because more hear. People are so strange in how they behave. They will say they recognize your gift in private, but they Wil never say when others are around, and they will leave you out to gang, though you wouldn’t do that to them. They tell you how much they love your insight, or how you randomly show up at the right time every time, but it’s hush hush in the church, because you are not staff. Every church I’ve been too it’s the same. A lonely life. Pastors hate speaking too me or most do. I’ve found that people love being at the top, and none like to be lower. At this point I’m so jaded by life I’m and of its own self that I’ve exited all social media, and if it wasn’t for the bible, and books by author’s like Fenelon I’d be completely alone, and I suppose I’m somewhat broken, and I am, but still here. Kind of like a public vent really lol, and I’m reminded of the proverb about how it’s not good to vent in the streets, but I don’t guess it really matters at this point or maybe so. Peace, love, and God bless. A lonely life with a price, but it’ll be alrigh, it really will.

24. Dena StewartGore

Thanks. I have been going through this for years and now I have to say I am still wanting it. Call me a prophetic in training or whatever, the way I have walked has been that unconventional and unusual. Getting trained had been very hard and dangerous but I know that the Holy Spirit IS ALL OVER THIS THING! I’m even meeting prophetic ministers in the Baptist Church praise Jesus! WOW!😀😂 Go JESUS!

25. Sarah Mmutlane

Hi i dont know if iam called but i saw three angels first one i was 17 yrs putting drops like fire in my mouth again 2016 and 2o17 i saw angels looking at me in my bedroom i saw them real i was awake that time i was so scared .some times i feel like going out and preach telling the people the word of GOD sometime i can see things and i cant tell the people i am afraid to tell them
    There is one postor told me did i know i have gift i told him i dont know so please tell me if i am the one please.

26. Ryan

I am confident that I am in fact one of 2 prophets for I will tell you why. I have powerful visions of which are almost to strong at times and I’ve come to finally understand why I have been hit so hard. I gave my heart and soul to jesus years ago and to this day I continue to prove that anyone can be close to the true messages of god. I have met with him, and we are exceptionally close for if you knew my story you would undoubtedly see my faith and I shall bring it to you. I have prophesied and met with the 2nd prophet just today which had come to me as a bit astounding for she has seen what will come and I have become the map for all to follow in God’s name. My prophecy began on dec. 21st 2012 this is important to me as the date I met a woman and spent time to help raise her beautiful baby boy noah. Now into the following year I met another woman not so close to God and one I had to leave behind for she was a whore who will not be sated. I met my now wife in September of 2013 and on the 1st blood moon in 2014 we were homeless living in a camper she was pregnant with my beautiful baby girl and we were poor. I had to starve myself to ensure that she could keep her and my daughter fed and the 2nd blood moon was the date my daughter was to be born. Though born a week later she was born with a beautiful birth Mark on the right side of her head which is identical to my birthmark. Now continuing to the 3\20\15 solar eclipse date. This date was set as the day my best friend past a way. Mind you he is the only true friend I have ever had what followed is the 3rd blood moon when my day of choosing happened. For it was told to me without fail that I have been chosen by God to bring his word to the people. Unfortunately it you do no have this gift nor an affinity with faith in our true savior I cannot explain what this truly signifies but it is taking a toll on my body.. These same months my blood pressure spiked and it hasI’d since returned I now have a faster than normal heart rate also strange an old injury resurfaces in the form of nerve damage now my left leg is losing muscle mass and I have no power over that ankle. But this is my duty it is what I must carry to bring such incredible word to you. Now to continue with the 4th blood moon.. This is the day I wept tears for a dear friend who parted one week later in that exact same spot. And his most notable words were for my sins are covered by the blood of Jesus christ. Though we were now evicted from our home this is simply a new direction for us to walk and there is absolutely no waning in my faith for jesus is my savior and glory for all. Now the date that rings most true in my heart and only shows the true and awesome power he has given me to bring to you his children. The true prophecy of his return. August of 2017 through no fault simply a destination I was met to see I had signed myself into a hospital where I was left to wait 2 days for an opening until finally this very specific hospital out of 100’s finally had an opening 2 1\2 hours away I met a man the following day. He carried with him a bible and I asked if I may borrow it for some readings this very nice man gave me it to hold onto. Now an hour later another man asked me to borrow it and within those time s I had been speaking to the man who have me the bible and he seemed knowledgeable I ask him what does the numbers 333 mean to him. for i see them quite often and they are most significant to me. He says to me I don’t know but it sounds like the quote in john3:16. I’m sure you all know that one. NOw shortly later I received my bible back from this other man and the first thing he says to me is did you know that God can speak to you through folded pages in a bible and I had never heard of that so he says to ahead and open it and as sure as christ is my savior I opened it and a single folded page lay on john 3:16. I know this may all sound silly but the crushing part is the day this happened… August 23rd 2017 the day of the total solar eclipse, 33 days after this date was September 21st. 2017… Revelation 12…. pLease my people now is really a time for repentance please turn onward to your children that they may also be turned toward you. Forgive your neighbors and forgot all who have wronged you for to be taken into Jesus you must first live by jesus.. I CANNOT express how important this is to each and everyone of his faithful followers believe in him and cast out all your disbelief for he believes in all his children. Oh and I should let you know the last and only other total solar eclipse that covered america has not been seen since the 2 days after America was founded in 1776.there is also 2 other well known total solar eclipses and they both coincide with our saviors birth and death And the last one is set for 2024. 7 years from my witnessing. Today I have been stricken again by my meeting the 2nd prophet on this September 18th 2018. We shall both Harold jesus’s glorious return!!!!

27. Ryan

There is no assuming your prophetic visions are either of god or of the ssiikee or both you must know without a shadow of a doubt whether what you feel and pass on are from our heavenly father for instance I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am an anointed one and I know triangle many different reasons the main one being that I have met jesus I know him as he knows me I have accepted him with absolute unwavering faith and because of this I am able to discern his messages to his people even though I know nothing really of the bible not in to much detail. I met our Lord through a near death experience and many MANY sacrifices. Though the true first step is to give yourself in its whole without a shred of second thought that Jesus Christ our savior is the way there is no second option. No one more forgiving of loving in that which is all his creation.

28. Randie East

I need help understanding a few things. I use to blame God for everything in my past. I was never close to God. I have been homeless twice and the second time out of some reason I picked up the Bible. I had read the Bible many times. And for a long period of time. When I started losing faith I saw things people do not beileve I saw.. when I was finally able to get somewhat stable I had found a four leafe clover and I had made a wish, usually when I find them I just give them away, I had wished that The Lord and I would walk together. I had visions, I had received dreams, and I had tried to tell those people my dreams and vision, some believe me and others say I am not good enough for God to talk to me. I honestly need help understanding. Recentaly I had received a feeling.. it was emotions, all sorts of pain with emotions but no physical pain. It felt like contartactuons but only with emotions. While this was happening I saw images, really scary images.. I need help understanding. I was talking to a gentalmen about all of these things and he says I am a Prophet. My mind is so blank… And all clouded up… I have feeling I can not describe I have dreams I can not explaine that link so close to the Bible as people say.. I’m learning about the Bible, I’m reading more of it. I was told to start in Matthews and so I did. Just please help me understand. I have went to pasters and they had told me I was not good enough for God to talk to me. Or they just try to get me to go to church. If you are interested in what I am experiencing. Please contact me. I’m not sure how this thing works on here. 812-972-3541 is my number. Please call or text me if you are completely serious. Or just reply on this thing. I’m not sure if I will get a notification or not but please help me understand. Thanks.

29. brian

Are You Called as a Prophet? Here Are 2 Ways to Know
    By: Jennifer LeClaire|Published on: Jul 19, 2014|Categories: Prophetic Insight| 45 comments

1 Peter 4:11
    “If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

King James Version (KJV)

1 Timothy 2:11 King James Version (KJV)
    11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

1 Timothy 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
    12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Mark 6:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

King James Version (KJV)

Genesis 37:5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

Genesis 39 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither.

2 And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.

Hebrews 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
    1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

John 10:35 King James Version (KJV)
    35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;