Intercessors, it’s time to throw Jezebel off the wall. But you can’t throw Jezebel off the wall if you don’t dwell on the wall.

Intercessors who live on the wall of intercession—those watch and pray day and night, night and day—gain a position of authority to throw Jezebel down.

You can’t dwell on the wall until you build the wall. In this season, God is looking for intercessors who will make a wall, stand on it, and actually dwell on it to prevent Jezebel from gaining further inroads of destruction in families, churches and cities.

God is emphasizing Ezekiel 22:30 (NLT) in this hour: “So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.”

Rahab Lived on the Wall

When Joshua sent two spies into Jericho, the spies entered Rahab’s house. When the king found out about it, he sent men to her house to take the Israelites captive. Instead of handing them over, she made a wall of intercession. Rahab told the king’s men the Hebrews had escaped—then helped them escape.

Consider this act of intercession in Joshua 2, understanding that one definition of intercession is “interpose.” Interpose means to intervene or to put a barrier or obstacle between or in the way of, according to Dictionary.com.

”Then she let them down by a rope through the window, for her house was on the city wall; she dwelt on the wall. And she said to them,“Get to the mountain, lest the pursuers meet you. Hide there three days, until the pursuers have returned. Afterward you may go your way’” (Joshua 2:15-16).

Since her house was on the wall, she could provide a way of escape even when the gate was shut. Her intercession was their only hope of deliverance from the enemy. Rahab offered an act of intercession that saved the lives of two Israelites on a mission from God. But God rewarded her intercession by saving her entire family.

Gaining God’s Perspective

Intercessors who live on the wall have a perspective that can only be attained by living on the wall. Some intercessors only see the wall the enemy has erected. Other intercessors try to peek over the wall to see what God is doing.

Intercessors who live on the wall can see further out into the spirit, gain God’s view into the situation, and tap into a divine prayer strategy to see His will come to pass.

Rahab lived on the wall. No doubt, she prayed on the wall. And when the walls of Jericho came crashing down God’s wall of protection preserved Rahab and her family. Her act of intercession paved the way for God’s will and actually paved the way for the Messiah, who was birthed through her family line (see Matt. 4:1-6).

Only intercessors who build the wall and then live on the wall are positioned to throw Jezebel off the wall in this season. These are Nehemiah intercessors who build with one hand and carry a weapon in the other hand (see Neh. 4:17).

(Want training in the seer realm? Check out Jennifer’s School of the Seers.)

A Jehu Season

Intercessors who build walls of prayer have a distinct authority to throw down spirits that try to penetrate that wall or erect a stronghold on that wall. Intercessors who live on the wall incline their ear to the Lord’s command to throw Jezebel down at the right moment.

The right moment is now.We’re in a Jehu moment; a Jehu season to throw Jezebel down. In 2 Kings 9:32-34 (NKJV) Jehu “looked up at the window, and said, ‘Who is on my side? Who?’ So two or three eunuchs looked out at him. Then he said, ‘Throw her down.’ So they threw her down, and some of her blood spattered on the wall and on the horses; and he trampled her underfoot. And when he had gone in, he ate and drank. Then he said, ‘Go now, see to this accursed woman, and bury her, for she was a king’s daughter.’”

It’s time to throw Jezebel down in your family, your church, and your workplace. Again, you do this in the place of prayer. And after you throw her down, bury all memory of her. Move on with your life in victory!

(Intercessors, join a prophetic movement where you can find people who understand you. Join Ignite.)

1. Jelena Fine

You nailed it.

2. Sandra

Thank you Jennifer god bless you yes god has me right by the wall An indeed the 2 spies came it’s been crazy warfare , like dr mark chirana said just being able to wake up An have a cup of coffee before all hell breaks loose.. but breakthrus have been coming An more to come

3. Val

My ladies bible study group is studying Jezebel. I often wondered how she could have so much power. But I realize that the people were in bondage, spiritually and mentally though not physically. She was faithful to her God and Israel had been divided after Solomon’s death. Its like they had that wilderness mentality all over again…Its a good study but I realize that they never got over that slave mentality.

4. DEBORAH STEVENS

Was just talking about this with a friend & researching it for myself! Thanks! Revelatory!

5. Catherine marchildon

I was picking up something in the house. Took me a bit. Then wondered what. Here is my answer. Thankyou

6. LNaia

Praise God! What a confirmation as I told my husband n some of my friends last couple of weeks, that there’s a spirit of Jezebel everywhere now especially in churches but we need to pray about this spirit God bless!

7. d Yvonne Shotwell

Amen! This word is timely for the intercessors and watchman prophets.

8. Glory

Thank you Jennifer for sharing this. It’s interesting that I saw this article just few days after my boy shared with me a dream he vividly had about Jehu throwing Jezebel down the wall. I was pondering the significance of the dream and its timing. Your article has given further insight.

9. Elliot Hass

The part about Jehu did not come from you. You took Rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s latest book “The Paradym” and prophesied based on the book which is not prophecy. You had better be careful to not take someone else’s revelation and steal it for yourself to use for a new christian mantra.

• Jennifer LeClaire

You’re way off base. I’ve been saying this for years, long before Cahn ever wrote his first book and have never read any of his books. I have books on Jezebel written many years ago. Check yourself. You’re moving in a nasty spirit, accusing the brethren.

• Nancy Merrell

I have had many dreams, visions and words from God. I love it when he gives that same word to others. God always confirms his Word. It’s not always easy to be out there.
        Thank you for confirming many words that God has given me.

• Maria Perfume

So sister Jennifer en brother Cahn are emphasizing the same topic. I believe me must unite in Spirit to throw her off the wall not to throw stones to brethren en sisters. Please be kind, gentle, full of love and mercy. God bless.

10. D

This is right on time…an encouragement and a battle cry to throw her down and be done with it. Halleluiah! To God be the glory!!

11. vhannah09

I know this is God! I was just talking with someone about the spirit of Jezebel. That we should be praying about this very thing… On time.

12. Brown Mphalo

Amen !very powerful and encouraging to know where to stand and how to do it as Christians and and servants of the most High, God.thank you for the enlightenment.God bless you WoG

13. Melissa

Thank you for sharing this…it’s so timely. I have lived under this curse and influence for over 40 years (over 20 years as a believer), and our loving, patient, gracious Lord Jesus has in the last year exposed and is freeing me from the enemy’s bondage. The Ahab and Jezebel spirits are stealthily continuing to sow destruction in families and churches (families are more on my radar). Praise the Lord the enemy is being exposed and people will be healed and delivered. That is His heart, praise God!

14. Priscilla

Jezebel spirit is all over the world especially African nations/churches.My dear this revealation is timely. May God help us with understanding and to act. GOD bless you Jenny.

15. Neetu

Thank you Jennifer for all your teachings. You are the BEST & we love you.

16. Hisgirl

Jennifer, you are a blessing to the Body of Christ. It was your book “Jezebel Puppets” The Lord led me to, to help me expose the real Jezebel who was destroying so many people in our church. Actually it was a cult & the Lord removed the leader & he left the city. Praise God!!!! The Lord is faithful!!!! Examine your own heart, stay humbl3 & trust the Lord to deliver you. He will!!!! Faithful faithful Father is on our side. I love you Father🙏❤️