7 Signs Your Pastor is Absolutely Toxic | Jennifer LeClaire Ministries
Is your pastor toxic? If so, you’ll experience church hurt in his/her ministry if you haven’t already.
Borrowing from Thom S. Rainer’s list of toxic leadership signs, I’m expounding on seven characteristics of unhealthy apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.

1. Joanne Peebles

I am still going through the process of being healed a leader that I looked up to and several more have their favorites and one of them I promise you I just ask why have you given me a cold shoulder she it all the time and then come back around when she gets ready. Toxic

2. Liz

Wow! You just explained every pastor I have sat under for 20 years. I still serve the LORD but have all of these things happen to me. I really don’t attend church anymore because I think most people who are pastors aren’t supposed to be pastors: they just want to tell people what to do.

I have been beaten so bad it’s hard for me to trust anyone in leadership.

• Raymond Farmer

Been there, done that, then the LORD moved on me. Check out the Bible Channel 256 on Dish. They will make the Bible come alive for you, as it did me. I pray the Holy Spirit will move on you.

What’s going on in this World? cain’s descendants are here (kenites).

I can only plant a seed: You and God must make it grow and He gives everyone free will to Believe anything they want.

Zechariah 14, V2: For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
      Google EMP, Electro Magnetic Pulse. Electrical (computers, cars, electricity, etc) will not work.

The Temple was built about 15 or 20 years ago for the antichrist and it is setting on that Rock, just waiting for the anti-christ. The stock Market will crash and the EU was formed with 10 Nations (then there was 13 and now 19) and will go belly up (bankrupt), then the deadly wound of the 10 nations is in play.
      Revelation 12,V9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out unto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. There will be World Peace for 3 ½ days (Daniel 9, V27)

My KJV Bible talks about 3 Generations (40th 70th 120th). If we are in the 70th Generation (Parable of the Fig Tree), it will expire between now and May 2018.

Note: If you believe in the Rapture Myth (Man’s Tradition) and want to be the first to go (two in the field working), you will worship the antichrist:.
      II Thessalonians 2, V11: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
      Matthew 7, V23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity. Those written in the Book of Life of the Lamb will be blotted out.

Revelation 3, V10 Because you have kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation (arrival of satan, the antichrist in Israel), which shall come upon all the world, to try them who dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 22, V21 The Grace of our LORD Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen …

A Child of the Living God http://www.achildofgod777.com

• Eric J. Hanson

Liz, I am truly sorry for what you have been through at the hands of pastors. I have been a pastor in a small town for 36 years, and was a small group leader and a youth pastor before that. (1976-82)

We have a little pastors’ prayer fellowship in our area, with about 10 participants from 7 or 8 churches at any given time. Having been at this so long, I’ve learned to discern the difference between genuine shepherd/pastors who “lay their lives down for the sheep”, and “hireling” false shepherd/pastors who beat the sheep and do not protect them or feed them caringly.

Please let me assure you that many of my pastor friends are the real deal, who are filled with the love of the Lord, and walking in a genuine calling I am privileged to call them friends.

May God Himself lead you into a healthy church, that is truly a family, and may He heal you up fully.

Blessings to you,
      pastor Eric Hanson (Oxford, Maine)

3. Brenda Holtz

Good teaching

4. Jazmin Roslyn Alexander

Wow that’s so true, I personally know of a handful of people including myself that have been caught up in this toxic environment in churches.
    30 years of being saved.
    Thank you Jennifer Leclair for this teaching and prayer.
    God is good!
    Love you
    Jazmin

5. Barbara Nesbitt

Good teaching. And your new hairstyle looks great! Curly hair looks so good on you and gives some height. Very becoming look for you!

6. PJMax

Church is about who has the most money, where you live
    and how you dress. If you are better off financially then
    you and your spouse can go on staff. No one cares what
    you’re gifting is or if you’re qualified. It’s all about the
    almighty dollar. I wonder if Jesus would be one of the
    elite?

7. Sharon Schild

Thank you for dealing with this. Your a blessing & pray somehow for this information becomes available to children all ages as well, maybe book form.

8. Winsome Loraine PETER

Thank you so much Jennifer! This video is most appreciated.I agree with you 100%.

Wherever in the world, I have been based I have seen these signs of toxic pastors. And even when I worked full time for a foreign church in Beijing, I saw the same thing and was hurt and rejected during that time. Now I keep a safe distance with pastors and their wives- their wives too can be very dangerous – this type of pastor (and wife) are usually very flaky, superficial and false. At the moment I am in Tbilisi, Georgia (Eastern Europe) and there is a foreign church here and I see the same thing again. I am so disappointed and discouraged. It seems like the church is the last place one should go to for help and the pastor is the last person, you should think about contacting for help.

I have been in the church all my life and I have never been shepherded/pastored by a genuine man of God who knew how to care for the flock, pray for them and build relationship with the sheep. This is why I am very glad that I have learnt to have a relationship with Jesus, my Shepherd and Pastor!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 7 More Signs Your Pastor is Absolutely Toxic | WTLM Autodesk - […] Borrowing from Thom S. Rainer’s list of toxic leadership signs, I’m expounding on seven more characteristics of unhealthy apostles,…