Prophecy: I Am Ordering Your Steps to a Breakthrough Showdown | Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

I heard the Lord say: “I am ordering the steps of the hungry to the eye-opening experience. I am ordering the steps of the righteous to the purposes and plans I’ve called them to. I am ordering those who are not content to stay in the place they are, to the place that I’ve called them to come.

“I am inviting you to come higher. I am inviting you to go deeper. I am inviting you to press a little more, press a little more, press a little more because there are obstacles that are in your path, says God, but I am ordering your steps to the place where you will come to a showdown with that which has prevented you from your breakthrough. I am ordering you to that place where you will face down the giants that defy you and you will overcome them, says God. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord.

“I am opening your eyes even now and I’m causing you to see your enemies with pity and with mercy. I’m opening our eyes right now and I am causing you to see yourself as you really are in Christ. I am opening your eyes right now. It’s an eye-opening encounter, even now, right now, in this place. Open your spiritual eyes and see Me and know Me for who I really am. Because I am the conqueror of all conquerors. There is nothing that can stand in defiance of My will.

“I am making a way for you to come to that place of the showdown; to come to that place of overcoming; to come to that place where you will make the enemy bow, in My name. I am ordering your steps to that place of encounter where you will see Me differently than you’ve ever seen Me before. You will see Me as the Captain of the hosts. You will see Me as your provider in the midst of a famine. You will see Me as the one who loves your soul unconditionally and who will hold on to you through every storm; and who will be there for you in every instant, whatever season you are walking in.

“I am shaking up your paradigm of who I am and who you are in Me. I am shaking and stirring your perception of who the enemy is and who he is not. For some of you have seen the enemy as greater than, bigger than, stronger than. But you need to see Me as all of that and more. I am greater than. I am bigger than. I am stronger than and I am on the inside of you. So, open your eyes and take another look. Open your eyes and I will remove the scales that have caused you to see in part, to know in part and to walk in partial blindness.”

“I am bringing you to that place of an eye-opening encounter and you will see the big picture. You will see far out ahead. You will have a vision for the future, the vision that I have for you. It’s a vision of a future of a hub of success, of prosperity, of healing, of victory. My vision for you is awesome.

“So, open your eyes and be willing to see past where you are standing now, and be willing to see two, three, four, five yards ahead, a hundred meters ahead. Be willing to see out in the distance and don’t let the obstacles that you see in your path sway you any longer. Don’t let the obstacles that are in your path sway you from pressing on, pressing in, pressing through, because when you press, I am pressing with you.”

1. Tonia Levy

Thank you for I needed this and it is timely. Blessings

2. Ana Ortega

Wow needed to hear that, going through some stuff. Thank you

3. Angela Churney

Jennifer this is exactly where we are right now. Please pray that my husband has the courage to face these things and move forward in Christ. There has been a giant that hes listened to for much of his life. God has brought us to a place where we have a choice . Thank you! Angela

4. Queen Hayes

WOW! So grateful for this word from the Lord. This is on time for me. So encouraging.

Thank you Apostle Jennifer!💜

• Gail Metcalf

What an amazing word. Just in the right timing. God is so good! Thank you Jennifer for sharing these words. God bless you abundantly! Amen!

• Amalia Siler

I am so greatful for this WORD! Hallelujah! God, did open my eyes today to see and He activated my calling as His Scribe! This Word spoke deeply to me! Thank you!Praise Jesus!

• Evang. Doris Osakwe

Amen and amen and amen and amen and amen and amen and amen in Jesus Name! Am so glad to have connected with you!God bless, keep and preserve you!

5. Charlette Adams

An on time word. Lord knows I truly needed this in my time of warfare. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

6. Christina Caceres

Thank you! Lord continue to open my eyes and ears to your will.
    I love how the numbers in the image above are 314…my birthday is 3/14. 🙂

7. Ben Licerio

Thank you Ms. Jennifer :). It’s a timely word for me. I pray the Father’s embrace over you. Blessings…

8. Mark Powers Terry

Thank you Father and thank you Jennifer. lovein Jesus, brother mark powers terry

9. Pamela Beatty

Amen, amen, amen!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing!!!!!

10. Elizabeth C Barrs

This is definitely a great word for me and it all rings true!I receive the word and agree to it!God bless you!

11. Lionel

I have no words! Thank You Lord!😢

12. Joseph Gandywest Agathe

That your will be done not my will.And that your words and promises touch my spirit,soul and body .Amen

13. Lorin Sims

Wow! Our God is greater, our God is stronger…than any other!!! HALLELUJAH Take us through it and to it Captain! We love You, we worship You Jesus!

14. Tonya Platt-Boyd

Praise GOD!!!!!!

15. Bek

This was for ME!!! Thank you for sharing.

16. Monica

I needed these comforting words. Thank you Lord. God bless Jennifer. Been in a long battle.

17. BERNADETTE GRENADIER

Rhema Word!

18. Kathryn Green

Thanks for this, love the clarity

19. Cheryl

Thank you so much for the word of the Lord I receive !

20. Deb

Amen & Amen! God answered my question. I was crying out to Him & asking how much longer. Thank You, Abba! Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, God Holy Spirit.

The Lord bless & keep you, Jennifer & all yours.

21. Jennifer Dennis

Thanku Jennifer …. I had an amazing breakthru 2day …. it’s been a long time coming I am very gr8teful to the Lord …. He is amazing He is eternal and He lives in us …. Praise God …. I have been listening to your podcasts as I am able 2 I really appreciate what u are carrying and that u have a beautiful heart 4 the Body of Christ …. Blessu Blessu Blessu

22. Pansy

I have been blessed. Thanks much. God will continue to bless you too.

23. Dayme Joseph

These prophetic words are so timely and encouraging. Thank you for sharing.

God bless you Apostle Jennifer!!

24. Michelle A. Johnson

Thank You for the prophetic revelation. On Time! Right on Time! Glory to God! To whom where all mysteries shall be revealed and be made known to those h are wanting to ascend higher.

25. Sumathi Pagolu

Amen ! Amen. Thank you very much

26. Anna

Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name! I cant tell you how accurate and specific this is to my situation! I needed to hear this! God has perfect timing! Thank you Lord Jesus! and thank you Jennifer for being and obedient servant to our Master.