Witches Rise Up to Hex Justice Brett Kavanaugh | Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

Witchcraft season is upon us—a time of year where the world celebrates darkness and witches form demonic companies to celebrate dark forces. One example is making secular media headlines: Brooklyn witches are banding together for a rushed ritual to hex, vex and curse newly-minted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in an event straightforwardly called: “Ritual to Hex Brett Kavanaugh.”

Hexes are a form of witchcraft. As a verb, it means “to bewitch; practice witchcraft on,” according to Dictionary.com. But again, hexes work in the realm of bringing “bad luck.” The world may call it bad karma or bad joo-joo but it’s a wicked power based in witchcraft.

Catland Books, a metaphysical boutique and event space in Brooklyn, is organizing an event called Ritual to Hex Brett Kavanaugh on Oct. 20. Catland Books bills itself as a venue that serves occultists, yogis, pagans, mystics, thelemites, witches, chaotes and the like.

Witches Funding Planned Parenthood

Catland has turned to Eventbrite to get the word out about the wicked event and at $10 a ticket, could make a tidy profit from the stunt. The Eventbrite registration page, with all its misspellings, reads:

“Please join us for a publich hex on Brett Kavanaugh and upon all rapists and the patriarchy which emboldens, rewards and protects them. We will be embracing witchcraft’s true roots as the magik of the poor, the downtrodden and disenfranchised and it’s history as often the only weapon, the only means of exacting justice available to those of us who have been wronged by men just like him.

“He will be the focal point, but by no means the only target, so bring your rage and all of the axes you’ve got to grind. There will also be a second ritual afterward – “The Rites of the Scorned One” which seeks to validate, affirm, uphold and support those of us who have been wronged and who refuse to be silent any longer.”

Catland vows to give 25% of the proceeds to Planned Parenthood, further spreading an agenda of evil and death. The Eventbrite listing is sold out, but the group has also promoted it on Facebook. Nearly 1,000 say they are going and nearly 10,000 are interested as of the time of this writing.

Understanding Hexes

In Galatians 3:1, Paul the apostle wrote, “You crazy Galatians! Did someone put a hex on you Have you taken leave of your senses? The Greek word for “hex” in this verse is “baskaino.” In this context, it means “to charm, to bewitch,” according to The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon. But other lexicon definitions offer more insight: “to speak ill of one, to slander, to traduce him” and “to bring evil on one by feigning praise or an evil eye.”

That’s telling! When someone slanders you, they are hexing you! Traduce means “to expose to shame or blame by means of falsehood or misrepresentation” or “violate, betray,” according to Merriam-Webster. An evil eye is “an eye or glance held capable of inflicting harm.”

You’ve heard it said, “If looks could kill, I’d be dead on the floor.” Many trace the origin of this phrase to dark literature, specifically Bram Stoker’s Dracula, which was published in 1897. Dracula says, “If ever a face meant death—if looks could kill—we saw it at that moment.” I imagine Jezebel offered a deadly look to Jehu to accompany her hex on Jehu as he came to dethrone her and put an end to her witchcrafts.

Proverbs 10:10 tells us, “He who winks with his eye causes trouble…” As you can see, hexes are certain form of witchcraft with a specific purpose.

Praying for Kavanaugh and Yourself

Witches are rising up with boldness to hex public officials. A band of witches set out to destroy President Donald Trump after he was elected. As you can see, the hex failed to take hold.

But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t pray to break it. In fact, I’m convinced the curses and spells cast on President Trump fail to land because of our prayers. Now is the time—especially in this season—to pray and push back darkness. Here’s my prayer:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You that the curse causeless shall not come against Kavanaugh or myself. I break the power of hexes, vexes, spells, evil decrees, potions, black magic and every other expression of witchcraft spoken against Kavanaugh, myself, my family, my businesses, my ministries and everything that pertains to me, in Jesus’ name. I plead the blood of Jesus over Kavanaugh and myself and all that concerns me, in Christ’s name. I ask You to send warring angels to fight on my behalf against the rulers of darkness and other demonic entities that stand against Your will in my life and in this nation, in the name of Jesus.

Want more equipping? Check out Jennifer’s School of Spiritual Warfare.

1. denny

2. Shelby Laudani

Thank you.
    The Lord awoke me at 3 a.m. to specifically pray against witchcraft.
    God Bless
    ~Shelby Laudani

3. Bev Houseman

Thank you, Jennifer, and staff. I have viewed on You Tube also, as I know that I need this in my arsenal. I know that I need to be clean before Him too; and I also know for sure that I need arsenal for spiritual warfare for me and my family, as I am a single Mom and Grandma, in prayer for my daughter, who is a Mom of two young girls and expecting twins
    (bringing “grands” to 23). Thanking you in advance for praying on behalf of my family, as I pray for you. I trust that all is well for you in light of Michael’s wrath.

4. Joseph Copeland

Facing your Giants. The Lord wants us to look beyond our turmoils, into His promises.
    It is a complete distraction to focus on the things coming against us. Especially cyclical problems. Like being in the eye of a hurricane, whatever seeming peace you may have, you are still in the middle of a storm. We must really decide to go forward, through the wall of the storm to get to true freedom. There will be things that will try to knock us back into the eye of the storm….but if we will go all the way through, we will get the real freedom we need and the empowerment that comes with it.

5. sandra farley

thank you Jennifer for the article on witchcraft

6. Rick Gellis

I read the article but see you use eventbrite as well? will you be using a different service

7. Yolanda Carrera

Amen! Will share with Intercessors.
    No weapon formed against Kavanaugh & Trump will prosper. In Jesus’ name! Amen!

8. Karen McCants

Thanks for this, as it is so refreshing to actually see someone who actually takes their God given authentic authority in pleading the blood of Jesus Christ against the demonic and drawing a blood line over them-self, their-families, ministries, our President and those with him, as well as the concerns of the heart.

9. Chesney Palmer

This is such a bold act! There is unity in agreement and I stand as an ambassador for South Africa and agree with you as well as for my nation! No work of the wicked shall stand against the Blood of Jesus Christ. We declare that every tongue of wickedness be silenced and that they come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

May God continue to reveal and expose the wiles of the enemy. May true watchmen arise!

10. Queen Hayes

Thank you Apostle! Many blessings.💜💕💜

11. Magaji Abubakar Difa

Thanks for the enlightenment, I have prayed this prayer and would like to be prayed for against the plan of the enemy to hinder my devine calling and destiny.
    Thanks.

12. Fitsumbirhan Alem

thanks may God bloom your ministry so that me and others benefit. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

13. Patty

Thank you! This is much needed!

14. Robin Sonstegard

Amen

15. antoinette burk

in agreement ,amen!!!!

16. Sis Denise

Thank you for exposing the assignments against President Trump and other’s. God bless you for the prayers too.

17. James

Lovely, now people are using Satan for power AGAINST the USA.

You’ll get what you ask for.

18. Helen Gullickson

Thank you for bringing this dark article to light! Jesus is so much more powerful. His Will will be done in His own time. I stand with you to come against the powers of darkness. I too pray the Blood of Jesus over Judge Kavanaugh and his family and all those close to him. I also pray the Bloodline of Jesus over him you and myself for the Lord’s protection and also for President Trump and his family and Vice President Pence and his family. Jesus is still on His Throne and he will protect and guide our nation to His Glory!!!