This year, I felt the Lord wanted me to prophesy regarding the new beginnings in 2019 for the global Church. I have some words concerning the president and some nations, etc., but I am also leaving that to some of my prophet friends – like Lance Wallnau who has the Word of the Lord for the US president.
Here are a few of the major purposes God is igniting worldwide in 2019:
• This year the light, glory and power of the Kingdom of God are arising like a great tsunami, marked by miracles and extremely accurate prophecies, like never before.
• God wants us to really know what era we are in and stop looking back at the old moves of God. It's not in the First Reformation, nor the 1000-year Dark Age, nor the Second Reformation of the Church. We are in the Third Reformation where the finalizing of all things will take place. We have to catch up our theology to fit into the time of the Lord and be "established in the present truth" or we will not fulfill our role in this season (2 Peter 1:12; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6; Ephesians 1:10).
• From now on, prophets who go to the nations will not just prophecy information but release a word that causes nations to become either sheep nations or goat nations, depending on their response. This is in preparation for Jesus, the Mighty Man of War, to come back and judge the nations according to Matthew 25:31 and Revelation 21:24.
• This year we have won a victory, so like David after Ziklag, we are receiving the same word of the Lord that David then received. In other words, this is the action we, the Church, are to take against our spiritual enemy—ATTACK, TAKE BACK, AND RECOVER ALL (1 Samuel 30:8; 17-20)!
• We are in "Level 3" of overcoming. We have been overcoming by (1) the Blood of the Lamb, (2) the word of our testimony, and now we must (3) love not our lives unto death. That means complete death to self, life in the spirit, and conformity to the character of Christ (Revelation 12:11; Galatians 2:20; 2 Corinthians 4:10-11).
• In 2019, we have already entered the second wave of the prophetic, which means we are commanded to prophesy again until resurrection life is activated. Don't wait. Prophesy to the issue you already heard the Lord on, and see yourself rise up along with the global Church as an exceeding great army (Ezekiel 37:10).
• In 2019, the Holy Spirit is beginning an intensified work to purify and perfect us to Christ's likeness and maturity. The final and most important thing to know is this: God's highest calling and purpose for every saint and minister is for them to be conformed to the likeness of Jesus Christ. This is why it is intense. Our responsibility is to choose to be conformed.
Welcome to Christian International’s Word of the Lord for 2019. We first began declaring an annual Word of the Lord in 1988. At that time, it was only Bishop Bill Hamon giving the word. Since then, we have continued the annual Word of the Lord and have included more and more prophetic voices. Of course, we don’t mean that these words are only for January 1 through December 31. Rather it is a time when we seek the Lord for insight into the coming days.
My word from the Lord for 2019 builds from the word I got for 2018. In 2018, the word I received came from Ezekiel 37 about the Valley of Dry Bones. The main point was that our past prophetic understanding had to be spoken to again even after it appeared to fail. We must speak (naba) to those revelations (ruach) that we have received, so that they are renewed and so a second wind may infuse them to raise the Army of the Lord.
This year I felt Lord speak to me about a new level of partnership with him in this “second wind of the prophetic.” We know that according to Jewish tradition, Jesus undoubtedly received a Jewish education, perhaps along these lines: "At 5 years of age" He would be "ready for the study of the written Torah, at 10 years of age for the study of the Oral Torah, ... at 20 for pursuing a vocation, at 30 for entering one's full vigor.” 
Jesus did just that, entering His ministry at about 30 years of age . Also, at 30 a Jewish father might publicly declare his son to be the inheritor of all that he had or an adopted son in his place. The voice that spoke out of heaven at Jesus' baptism (Luke 3.22) was God declaring Jesus to be His true son and inheritor.
Just as Jesus became a full partner in His father’s business at age 30, so I feel God the Father is asking us to become full partners in His prophetic move that is now 30 years old. (At CI, we mark the beginning of the modern prophetic movement from October 1988.)
I sense that 2019 will be a year of greater authority, greater opportunity and greater impact through the voice of God in the church and in the culture to see transformation. This is the year when we will achieve a significant inheritance of what the Father has for us through the power of His voice.
I have sat now with this word for a while, carefully praying through what I sense the Lord share with me that is coming to us all for the year of 2019. Know that every prophetic word I release, I bring before other prophetic voices I trust, respect and who bear good fruit.
Recently, I was brought up into the throne room of God. I saw before me the most beautiful, exquisite bride. She was wearing her wedding gown, all dressed up for her special day. I could sense the anticipation and joy in the air.
What captivated my attention the most out of this encounter, was the bride's gown. Light radiated from within it, spreading out into the room. The beams of light seemed to brighten the entire room and were difficult to look at directly.