We all need to press into spiritual growth. A strong spirit man prepares us to stand in the storms of life.Spiritual growth sets the stage for spiritual breakthrough. Here are seven prayers for spiritual growth—Scriptures modified to pray in the first person.

“So that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give ME the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, that the eyes of MY understanding may be enlightened, that I may know what is the hope of His calling and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance among the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward ME who believes, according to the working of His mighty power, which He performed in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet and made Him the head over all things for the church…” (Ephesians 1:17-22).

“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would give ME, according to the riches of His glory, power to be strengthened by His Spirit in the inner man, and that Christ may dwell in MY heart through faith; that I, being rooted and grounded in love,  may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or imagine, according to the power that works in us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen” (Ephesians 3:14-21).

“And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all discernment, that you may approve things that are excellent so that you may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, being filled with the fruit of righteousness, which comes through Jesus Christ, for the glory and praise of God” (Philippians 1:9-11).

“For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray … and to ask that I may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that I may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing to all, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God, strengthened with all might according to His glorious power, enduring everything with perseverance and patience joyfully…” (Colossians 1:9-11)

“By Him I am enriched in everything, in all speech and in all knowledge, even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in ME, so that you are not lacking in any gift while waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will strengthen ME to the end, so that I may be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 1:5-8).

“Therefore I always pray … God would count ME worthy of this calling and with power fulfill all MY good desires and works done by faith, so that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in ME, and I in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:11-12)

“Now, Lord, look on their threats and grant that Your servants may speak Your word with great boldness, by stretching out Your hand to heal and that signs and wonders may be performed in the name of Your holy Son Jesus” (Acts 4:29-30).

1. Angela Linares

Thank you! I’m looking forward to the coaching I signed up for. Prayer request that I’ve beleiving God for break thru for sometime now, The RETAINING/memorizing of His Word, I need it to fight & help others. Blessings 🙏🏼

2. Sheri Keen

Thank you for compiling these scriptures together and sending out to us as a reminder, for we know that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God, to the pulling down of stongholds!! Amen!

3. claylisa66

I was sabotaged by my former job when I was hired at another job. Now I’m having a hard time finding a job that is equivalent financially.

• Walter

No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I’m Blessed and highly favored of the Lord. If you did anything ungodly at the former job, confess it and repent, even the slightest thing. God demands truth in the inner parts.

4. sonia

thank you for sending these scriptures. I needed them right away. I appreciate your coaching. God bless you.

5. Angel

Awesome thank you!

6. Ava

Those scriptures are very inspirational and powerful. Full of wisdom. Thanks for sharing. God’s blessings to you. I am going to pray those scriptures because our Heavenly Father said, If we pray his word back to him our prayers will be answered. Thank you.

7. Ava

Blessings to you PROPHET LECLAIR these words were very inspirationAL, full of wisdom. May our Heavenly Father continue blessing you in Jesus name amen. Heavenly Father said when we pray his word back to him our prayers are very powerful and will be answered in Jesus name amen

8. Yvonne Williams Gray

Thank you for putting these prayers together, as I pray and ask God to grant unto me the knowledge, wisdom and understanding I so earnestly need to be able to worship in spirit and truth and to be a blessing to others through Jesus Christ the son of the living God.

9. Sheila

Thank you Apostle Jennifer for these supernaturally powerful 7 Prayers For Mega Spiritual Growth. I will incorporate them into my prayer life coupled with the the 13 Breakthrough Declarations you so graciously provided. I am in HIGH EXPECTATION for Mega Spiritual Growth. Amen and Amen.
    Abundant blessings and increase in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

10. Claire

Love the personalised prayers…. I actually did that to some of the
    Ephesian prayers about 12 years ago and gave them one out to the church in Wales, UK in July 2005, just before I had my second child in the October 2005. The last time preached in the main service. I have attached the prayer I gave out to everyone and you can see what I wrote on the top of my preaching copy!

That night, I taught about the diff between Seer and Prophets. Didn’t really know much more than was in James Golls book THE SEER about the time but I felt the body needed to hear this, as it made me feel like wasn’t nuts anymore and there must be other people out there feeling the same.

I learned two prayers by heart, and can still remember most if them now. Yes I agree, so powerful. The Spirit of wisdom and Revelation did increase so much in that season. The scripture became so ‘living-in-me’ I just had expected to hear from God about anything I asked him. I had one on my fridge again until recently …..even now I only have to read it or hear someone else read it and my heart begins to race….

Thanks for the reminder.

11. Brown Mphalo

The you so much woman of God, may the Lord bless exceedingly and abundantly. May He fulfill all your hearts desire in Jesus mighty name.Your a blessing.Thanks

12. Elijah

THANKYOU Prophetess Jennifer for these awesome prayers and scriptures, have felt a supernatural transformation power inner me just as I was reading them. May God continue using you mightily

13. Quovadis R Daniels

Thank you so much, You’re truly a blessing to the body of Christ.