Prophetic Word: The Floodgates Are Open for the Next 40 Days | Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

What is a floodgate? Merriam-Webster defines it as “a gate for shutting out, admitting, or releasing a body of water,” and “something serving to restrain an outburst.” I prophesied in October about things that needed to come to a head coming to a head, for better or worse. Now, the floodgates are flinging wide.

I heard the Lord say, “The floodgates are opening for these next 40 days. People will begin to reap what they have sown. Those who have sown mercy will reap mercy. Those who have sown discord will see turbulence. Those who have sown financially will see the first fruits of their harvest trickle in before the full head of wheat manifests.

“For I am a just God. I weigh everything on My scales. I will not be mocked. The law of sowing and reaping are in effect. I will bring to pass that which I’ve promised My people: vindication, restoration and justification from accusers. I will bring correction to My people who have played the harlot, selling out for money and fame while lost souls are suffering without the knowledge of My Son.

“I am rewarding the faithful with blessings they cannot contain. Many will wonder what they did to receive such blessing. I am a multiplier God. I can take your smallest act of kindness and return it to you a hundredfold. Every seed of righteousness and love you have sown is springing up a harvest in this season. Keep your heart right as the floodgates open wide. Do not rejoice in those who fall but rejoice in Me with a heart of mercy and walk in my maximum blessing.”

Deliverance in the Floodgates

For Noah, there was deliverance in the floodgates. The rest of the earth was wiped out when the Lord opened the floodgates and devastated the earth (see Gen. 7:17-23). Noah and his household were delivered from the wrath of God. The Lord wants to deliver you from the wrath of demon-inspired people in your life as you keep your heart prayerful and pure before Him.

Financial Breakthrough or Curses in the Floodgates

For the priests in Malachi’s day, there was opportunity for blessing in the floodgates as they were obedient to give (see Mal. 3:10). God promised He would send an uncontainable financial blessing through the floodgates.

God challenged the priests in that day to test Him to see if it were true. That test required trust. Those who didn’t trust the Lord with the treasures in their storehouse were cursed with a curse (see Mal. 3:9).

If you’ve been obedient in your giving, whether that’s in tithes and offerings, first fruits, or sowing time, prayers, and so on, you are going to see floodgates of blessing pour out on you. If you have been withholding your seed, eating your seed, or disobeying God’s instructions in the area of sowing, you need to repent. If you have been cursing your finances with a poverty or lack language, you need to repent.

Provision or Lack in the Floodgate

Elisha prophesied relief in the midst of the famine. One of the king’s officers offered an evil report and walked into a curse: “Then an officer on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, ‘If the Lord were to make windows in heaven, could this thing happen?’

“And he said, ‘You will see it with your eyes, but you will not eat from it'” (2 Kings 7:2).

Many have been walking through seasons of famine, and not just financially. There are health famines, spiritual famines, relational famines and the like. It’s time to believe for an end to your famine in this 40 days of the floodgates opening. If you don’t believe you will see it, you won’t have it. Don’t be like the officer who issued an evil report in the face of an accurate prophetic word. Contend to believe.

The blessings and judgment are ready to be released. What has come to a head is about to burst through the floodgates. Those who have been done dirty in past seasons will see a flood of payback if they have trusted God as their vindicator. Those who have been doing wrong will see swift discipline begin to break forth if they do not repent.

The floodgates are opening.

Want to learn how to decode your dreams? Check out Jennifer’s School of the Spirit.

1. Akosua korkor Gyekye

Praise The Lord! In the Mighty name of Yeshua The Messiah! I just finished my 40days fasting on 18th october been Trusting God to restore my marriage with the father of my Son and also financial breakthrough to start the business God has put on my heart! This is surely a confirmation! I receive This Prophetic word! The Floodgates are opening! Hallelujah! Amen Amen Amen!

2. Beatrice Simiyu

I receive floodgates of blessings,vindication and restoration as prophesied in Jesus name

• Lisa Moody

I touch and agree

3. Apostle Cynthia Gatdner

Praise God, saw the floodgates and the provision and protection of Noah. Read Elisha several days ago so I know this is true.

4. Nia

I want to share a personal testimony and thank you for your obedience to God and service to His people. On last Friday, I woke up in the morning declaring the word of the Lord over situations that are going on in my life. I was declaring no more delay! I was decreeing open doors etc. Then I turned on my computer and got the link from your video “decree crazy favor with people of influence”! It seems as though you were posting it at the same time I was praying it! I was so grateful for that confirmation.

That day was also a day of fasting with my prayer group. These and other events led to the revelation of Jezebel’s activity in my business and family’s circumstances. My husband and I threw her down! We repented of allowing her to live! I felt victorious! Then strangely over the past few days a heaviness hovered over our lives.

This morning I laid in bed longer than normal. I finally got up and prayed. At a break I read your article about the floodgates. While praying into that, Holy Spirit reveal a connection with 40 days and Elijah running from Jezebel. It was a spirit of depression trying to overtake us because we confronted Jezebel. This word today is the food that we’ll run on for the next 40 days! Thank you Holy Spirit for confirming Your word!

• Hephzibah Nyakio

That’s very true. As a prayer warrior anytime you feel down and low especially after a fast or intensive warfare, it means a witch(es) somewhere is raining curses on you intensely. Pray Psalm 55 and ask the Lord to close your spiritual ears to satanic prayers and curses.

5. Renee Braziel

THANK YOU WOMAN OF GOD FOR A TRUE AND ACURATE WORD OF PROPHECY MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR!

6. Greg Lenhardt

Yes yesterday I was singing open up the heavens we want to see you open up the
    Floodgates a mighty river flowing from your heart filling every part of our praise
    And the song let it rain look at psa65

7. Jean

Amen. I decree and declare that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the Living. In Jesus name. AMEN

8. Beatriz

Gloría al Señor me Bendicen mucho sus Profecías no hay duda que El Señor nos está hablando para tomar lo que El tiene para Nosotros ahora Bendiciones

9. Denise

I believe and i receive the floodgates of heaven over my whole life in the name of Jesus im walking in my due season in cadance with the sound of Heaven..Haleluuujha to God be all glory

10. Sonia

This word is so accurate it confirms what the Lord spoke to me earlier in the year concerning the harvest and how it will be based upon the principle of sowing and reaping. I shared it with many.

11. Anita Kelly

This has help me! Please keep me in your prayers.

12. Lisa Harrod

Thank you thank you I receive it in Jesus mighty name.

13. deborah hyde

I RECEIVE FLOODGATE BLESSINGS IN JESUS NAME

14. JoLynne Anderson

I pray my health be restored

15. Dayme Joseph

I have been praying Joel 2: 23-25. I thank You Lord for the floodgates of restoration, vindication, etc. God bless you Apostle Jennifer for releasing this timely needed word!!

16. Michelle

Amen! I receive this good word. Contending for my wayward husband’s return to the Lord and to our home, for the Lord’s abundant provision, and for healing of my mine and my family’s health issues. I believe it will come before Christmas. Praising Jesus!

17. Maria

Amen!👏🏿

18. Inonge

Received. Amen

19. Cenia

Praise the Lord! Please pray for me, I’ve been going through difficult emotional battles. I need a breakthrough

20. Andrea

Oh Praise God, it’s finally over. Open the floodgates. Release healing, finances, and the supernatural annointing that comes with the supernatural testing. I thank the Lord my faith did not fail. It has been hard. Yes it’s over.

21. Samuel Oduok

I believe in the 40 days of floodgates by faith in Jesus Name-Amen.

22. Lori Beach

Praise God! I receive the Word of the Lord! 40 of Floodgates being Open! Thank you so much for your obedience and spiritual work you do. God bless you and your family

23. Debbie Goggins

Wow wow wow! Lord Jesus let it be so according to Your Will. This is powerful! Blessings of Aloha & Shalom, Jennifer!

24. Charlotte

A very encouraging and timely word. Thank you. Contending to believe ; that is really powerful. The battle for me lately has been did I really hear God? I have spiritual, financial and relational famines. The attacks have been relentless that I was starting to waver on the words that I heard before the famines struck even harder. I repent of this now and I choose to contend to believe God and that His word is true and shall not return to Him void but shall accomplish that which He pleases.
    So let the floodgates open! I believe and recieve this word and the blessings of God.
    God bless you and increase you.

25. Paul Hanrahan

In my devotions this morning, “the floodgates of the heavens are opened” Isa 24:18. Amen!

26. Prophetess Courtney Oliver

Praise the Lord! I receive this word!

27. Adonica Watkins

Praise God! I receive this word as confirmation of what the Holy Spirit spoke to me in prayer this week. Healing in my body, increased joy, understanding of the prophetic, deliverance for my son and deliverance from Jezebel on my job! God is Almighty!! Hallelujah!!

28. Judith Nightingale

This morning, as I reflected on a dream, I realised that I had a wrong heart attitude towards money, competition and the unsaved, especially some unsaved relatives. I realised I was in dire need of deep repentance and a change of heart in these areas.

I then read your article, and I thank our merciful God for my reading it and its perfect timing for me. Thank you.

29. Anthony

I receive this word for my family, friends, church, and city! Father prepare our hearts for the opening of the floodgates and give us strength to conceive the seed of this word! In Jesus name!

30. Helene

Yes I receive and embrace this word of prophecy over my life, family, my city and state. I declare the flood gates of heaven over all areas of my life in Jesus name.

31. Stephen

God I need the floodgates and rivers of living water. Over our church floods of revival.

32. Swahili Jackson

I Believe and I Receive this prophetic word of God from the prophet of God. Be it unto to me Lord God. Amen.

33. Brown

Amen, i receive it in Jesus name

34. Lynn Taylor

I have been done wrong in the past and I have trusted the Lord to vindicate me. He has promised me recompense!

35. Marcus A Smith

I receive the Word of the Lord and believe the flood gates are opened over every area of my life to allow the abundance and overflow that God has for me to flow and overtake me, in Jesus’ Name, amen!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

36. Lisa Moody

I decree and declare the floodgates are ooen in every area of my life. It is done and so it is in the mighty nmae of Jesus Christ Amen